Our Miami team can help with many legal issues you may come across, including employment issues, defect claims, immigration, and bid protests. Our firm will work hand-in-hand with you to help resolve your issue in a timely manner.
Our Miami Attorneys routinely assist on the following matters:
- OSHA Defense: Workplace health and safety should be an employer’s top priority. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an advocate for both employers and employees. Our Miami attorneys advise businesses on the importance of complying with OSHA safety standards but if need be, we excel in aggressive OSHA defense on behalf of our clients.
- Florida Lien Law: After the lien process has begun you will realize that you need to enforce the lien and it is important to contact a lien lawyer because lien laws have many deadlines and requirements that could be easily missed.
- Licensing Defense: Florida has placed stringent requirements of contractors, architects, engineers, and building code administrators or inspectors. Failure to obtain a proper license or using one incorrectly can result in an action against your license.
- Employment Law: We represent employers from a range of industries in legal proceedings related employee allegations of discrimination, harassment, wages, breach of contracts, and numerous other labor & employment disputes.
- Arbitration Law: Hiring an arbitration lawyer can save you time and money instead of dealing with a drawn-out litigation. An experienced arbitration lawyer can help you understand the pros and cons and begin drafting an arbitration provision into your contract that will benefit you.
If you would like to speak with one of our Miami Attorneys, please contact us today at 866.303.5868.