Naples OSHA Lawyer
No matter the size of your business, you will face challenges as you strive to protect the safety and health of your employees. In today’s intense regulatory environment, complying with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) federal and state standards and regulations can be a daunting task. Cotney Construction Law is here to help.
Why You May Need a Naples OSHA Defense Attorney
The construction industry’s injury rate is one of highest in the nation. Every day workers are injured or killed in accidents that are preventable. These accidents may include falling from heights, trench collapse or scaffold collapses, electric shock, and failure to use the proper personal protective equipment.
If employee injuries and even near misses have increased in your workplace, you are on thin ice for OSHA violations. It is time to place the welfare of your business as a priority. If you do not know where to start, a Naples OSHA attorney can lead the way.
OSHA-Related Services We Offer
There are numerous OSHA standards and regulations. If you do not have a dedicated safety team at your workplace, these standards can seem insurmountable. However, with a Naples OSHA lawyer on your side, you will stay one step ahead as we assist you with the following:
- We represent you during inspections, investigations, and enforcement actions by OSHA
- We handle all aspects of OSHA litigation, appeals of citations, and the negotiation of settlements
- We defend you against complaints of retaliation and whistleblowing violations
- We audit workplace safety and health, recordkeeping, and safety training programs
- We counsel clients on meeting compliance and developing and implementing safety programs
- If there is a concern in any area of health and safety, do not hesitate to reach out to a Naples OSHA attorney from our office.
Let an OSHA Attorney at Cotney Construction Law. Defend You
If you are facing an OSHA violation, including serious, repeat, or willful violations, you are placing your workplace at risk for expensive penalties and a tarnished reputation. Consult with an attorney for practical legal advice, representation during inspections, and defense against alleged violations and retaliation. We will walk you through the citation process and help you obtain the best outcome for your OSHA matters.
If you are in need of a professional construction law firm, please submit our contact request form for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.