Our Orlando attorneys practice in various areas of the law, including litigation, arbitration, immigration, construction disputes relating to lien claims, bond claims, construction defects, FDOT claims, OSHA defense, contractor and design professional licensing defense, bid protests for local, state and federal projects, as well as construction contract review and drafting.
Our Orlando Attorneys have vast knowledge on variety of construction-related legal matters, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Litigation can be both time consuming and expensive, so alternative dispute resolution has become an attractive alternative to traditional hearings.
- Contract Review & Drafting: Contracts are one of the most important aspects of a successfully operating business and by having a lawyer, you can ensure your documents are properly reviewed with your best interest in mind.
- Bid Protests: If your business bids on construction projects at the county, municipal, state, or federal level, it may become necessary to protest the validity of a bid award. It is highly recommended to seek out an experienced attorney to guide you through this complicated, multi-step process.
- Immigration: Whether you are an individual or an international company needing visa assistance, our experienced immigration attorneys can guide you through the complex visa process. Our award-winning team is capable of providing industry-leading care and personal attention to your legal needs.
- OSHA Defense: Our attorneys are experts at defending OSHA violations and have vast knowledge of their safety standards. Following an on-site accident or violation, you can trust us to guide you through the process and take the right actions for your business to be protected.
111 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
*By Appointment Only
If you would like to speak with one of our Orlando Attorneys, please contact us today at 866.303.5868.