Coach's Corner Business Tips
Understanding Leadership and Power and How the Roles Work
- Ability to express your thought and ideas clearly, directly, and honestly
- Absorbing, understanding, and considering others perception and opinion
- Working with others to accomplish a job and being supportive
- Consistent, and committed to their contribution
- Using courtesy and consideration
Cotney Consulting Group wants to help your roofing business enhance your leadership skills and develop team-building strategies that will strengthen your team’s trust, improve company morale, and overall lead to increased productivity.
To schedule your free consultation, reach out to cotneyconsulting.com or call (866) 303-5868 for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.